Today’s remote worker reality presents many IT challenges, especially when it comes to protecting your data. Join Scott Hubert, Titus Vice President of Customer Success and CJ Adilih, Regional Sales Manager, as they discuss how best to protect sensitive data while your employees are working from home.
Scott and CJ will share insights on:
• Methods of data protection – how new mandates have changed customer perspectives and needs
• Promoting a corporate culture of security – the critical importance of educating your remote employees
• Modernising your infrastructure – technology adjustments including cloud email/storage, multi-factor authentication, and DLP Policy adjustments
• Data-centric security – securing methods including classification, data identity, rights management, and encryption
• People, process, and data resiliency – high availability considerations to assure the continuum of business processes
Register now for this educational session.